Qatar Airways is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines now flying to over 150 destinations across six continents via Doha. Join them onboard one of the world’s youngest fleets, and discover what an award-winning airline with an ever-expanding global network has to offer.
Introducing the A350 from London Heathrow
Qatar Airways is proud to announce the introduction of the world’s newest aircraft on their London Heathrow to Doha route. The A350 will operate the QR002 and QR001 along with the QR15 and QR16 night flights. Key features of the A350-900 XWB include:
• 247 Economy Class seats in a 3-3-3 configuration
• 36 fully flat Business Class seats, all with direct aisle access
• More light thanks to wider panoramic windows and a large illuminated dome in the entrance ceiling
• Reduced jetlag and greater comfort thanks to LED mood lighting and advanced temperature control.
Introducing the B787 Dreamliner – now operating on Manchester to Doha
All 16 weekly flights from Manchester to Doha are now operated by the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Key features of the B787 Dreamliner include:
• 232 Economy Class seats in a 3-3-3- configuration
• 22 fully flat Business Class seats, all with direct aisle access
• Lower cabin pressure, improved air quality and optimal humidity, help you to arrive at your destination feeling refreshed.
• The B787 Dreamliner windows are much larger than other aircraft, giving everyone in the cabin a view outside
Award-winning Business Class
Year after year, Qatar Airways is recognised for its Business Class and offering to premium travellers.
Qatar Airways was awarded World’s Best Business Class, Best Business Class Airline Lounge and Best Airline Staff Service in the Middle East at the prestigious 2016 World Airline Awards managed by international air transport rating organisation Skytrax.
The airline was awarded the coveted ‘Best for Business’ accolade in the recent Conde Nast Traveller ‘Readers Travel Awards’ held in London, with readers highlighting Qatar Airways’ industry leading onboard experience and premium lounges.
Global network update
Qatar Airways continues to offer UK customers more choice on its global network of over 150 destinations.
Recent network changes include:
• Daily Doha-Sydney service is now operated by our 517-seater A380
• Yangon, Myanmar, increases from 3 to 5 weekly services from 16 December 2016
• A380 services to Bangkok increase to 2 daily from 17 January 2017
• New flights to Krabi, Thailand, commenced 6 December 2016
• New flights to Mahe, Seychelles, commence 12 December 2016
• New flights to Auckland, New Zealand, commence 5 February 2016.
London Heathrow Premium Lounge
Business and First Class passengers can enjoy the luxury of the Premium Lounge at London Heathrow, more a boutique hotel or private club than a lounge. Key features include a theatre-style Global Brasserie kitchen, innovative Delicatessen, elegant Signature Martini bar, private shower facilities with heated floors and luxury amenities, as well as a business centre and free Wi-Fi.
As always, you can expect impeccable service from Qatar Airways’ caring and attentive crew, who are passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences and award-winning service that comes from not just looking after your needs but anticipating them.
Like what you just read?
Subscribe to our weekly blog for all your travel management and procurement news, views and facts.