A note from Christopher Airey, Managing Director
The travel landscape has changed and the role for Diversity Travel has never been more important. It's my personal aim to make sure all of our clients are getting the best possible value from Diversity. Thankfully, while nobody has been able to escape the impact of Covid-19, we’ve continued to grow and adapt our business to ensure that our clients still receive the best level of service.
Over the past 18 months we've:
- Increased staffing levels
- Expanded our services into Europe
- Improved the user journey and functionality of our Online Booking Tool. We now also deliver international rail travel to support clients' sustainability goals
- Partnered with sherpa° to provide real-time COVID-19 travel updates
- Enhanced our management information provision and launched our new reporting suite
Our major investment programme is built on a robust financial footing. We hold a D&B Rating AAA and Experian Rating 100 (December 2020).
If you'd like to know more about our organisation or how we can support yours, drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org