CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT (“CCPA”)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), grants residents of California certain rights with respect to their Personal Information and requires us to provide such individuals with certain information, described below:
(1) California residents may exercise the following rights by contacting our Compliance Officer by email to:
- Know the ways in which we acquire, use, share, disclose and otherwise process your Personal Information;
- Know the specific pieces of your Personal Information that we hold;
- Request the deletion of your Personal Information, subject to several exceptions; and
- Not to be denied goods or services for exercising these rights
(2) California residents also have the right to opt-out of the “sale” of their Personal Information.
If you are a resident of California and wish to exercise these rights, please provide your name and email below and we will action as soon as possible.