Applying for visas can be a time consuming process. Often it requires two visits to an embassy and waiting in line for a lengthy period of time. That's why we have our very own dedicated visa services team. Whilst the visa application is in process, it's normal for the passport to be held by the embassy until the visa is issued. If you are a frequent traveler this can present problems. We've helped many of our clients to overcome this issue by obtaining a second passport for them. Enabling our clients to be able to travel on one passport whilst the other is being used to obtain visas.
Working with embassies
Embassy requirements change regularly. We keep our customers informed whenever there is a change that may affect them. Embassies are under no obligation to issue you a visa or explain why it has been denied and will not refund the application cost if a visa is not granted.
Working with experts
Our expert visa consultants have over 40 years' experience between them working with embassies and consulates across the world. With their help you can minimize the chances of a costly application rejection, which could ultimately lead to your trip being canceled.
The benefits of using Diversity Travel
- If you are arranging your travel plans through us, you will automatically be alerted if the country you are travelling to requires you to have a visa
- We provide a simple visa form clearly outlining the documents required to process your application
- We advise on costs and time-frames
- We verify that the documents are in the correct format and include all the necessary information, minimizing the chance of rejection
- Our in-house couriers expedite the process by personally visiting the relevant embassies with your application
- Documents are dispatched back to you securely and quickly
Unlike other travel management agencies, the entire process is managed in-house and not outsourced, giving us complete control over your application.