However complex or straightforward, we add value to the travel programs of non-profits and NGOs worldwide with our unique travel services. We offer a full travel management service from booking taxis to complex multi-stop journeys across continents. Tell us where you need to be and when, and we’ll make it happen.
As a specialist in non-profit travel, our consultants bring a wealth of experience and understanding to often-complex travel requirements. We know our clients don’t want to be waiting at a train station for hours or rushing to another airport for a connecting flight, so we focus on reducing the stress of travel as much as we do the cost.
Our Executive Chairman negotiated the first missionary air fares over 30 years ago, and worked to create academic fares 10 years later. As a result, our clients benefit from the widest range of missionary, academic and negotiated fares available – one of the reasons why we’re the leading travel management company working in this field.
We continually benchmark our fares against published fares and low-cost carriers to make sure we're always getting the best deal for our customers.
Benefits of missionary fares
- Increased baggage allowance
- The ability to hold seats provisionally for up to 11 month, securing the lowest fares until you are ready to commit
- Increased flexibility and reduced change and cancellation penalties should your plans change after your booking is confirmed
- No minimum stay requirement
- Network fares from and to any point on the airlines' networks
We provide our clients with the widest range of global accommodation options, the flexibility to change and cancel right up to the last minute and access to discounted charity and corporate rates alongside those from online providers, including Expedia.
- Access the best rates whether booking offline or online as a result of the significant purchasing power of our hotel partners and global affiliates
- Our hotel negotiators use an industry leading Request For Proposal (RFP) tool to ensure we obtain the best possible rates for our clients' global hotel programs and one-off events/conferences
- A variety of payment options to suit your requirements including pre-paid and bill-back
- We negotiate direct deals with smaller hotels, guest houses, B&Bs, and other accommodation to obtain special rates for clients with high volume requirements in specific destinations
Our online rail solutions enable clients to book the most cost-effective and convenient tickets within policy, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We work with leading rail content providers and offer tailored solutions to meet the specific requirements of our customers.
Our clients can also
- Hold bookings at the lowest fare within policy, without commitment
- Save an average of 30% over fares bought at the station
- See the carbon emissions of your journey before you book
- Print your own ticket or send it to your mobile device
- Gain full visibility of your organisation's spend through comprehensive management information reports
- Ensure travel policy compliance and highlight last-minute bookers to drive down your rail spend