Please be aware that rail services to and from London Euston station are facing severe disruption following a fire overnight at a timber yard and offices in north-west London.
- There is currently no service on London Midland, Virgin Trains and Southern between Milton Keynes Central and Euston.
- Virgin trains to and from Scotland, north-west England, the West Midlands and north Wales are starting or terminating at Milton Keynes.
- Tickets on the affected routes are being accepted on London Buses and Southeastern, Southern and Thameslink rail services via any reasonable route.
- Virgin Trains tickets are being accepted on Virgin Trains East Coast, East Midlands, London Midland and TransPennine Express via any reasonable route.
- A rail replacement bus service between Milton Keynes Central and Luton Airport Parkway is running for Virgin Trains customers.
- London Overground trains between Watford Junction and London Euston are running, but experiencing severe delays.
- Southern services between Milton Keynes Central, Watford Junction and Shepherds Bush have been cancelled.
Please check nationalrail.co.uk before travelling, and contact your Diversity Travel team if you require any further information, advice or travel bookings.