The next generation of travel tech
Our innovative online booking tool allows you to book flights easily and securely, providing the choice you need with the control you want.
Our tools have been designed for ease of both access and use.
- FlightPath, BaseCamp and GateWay are web-based and accessible anywhere, anytime, 24/7/365
- No software installation is required
- Responsive design makes access equal on any device
- Intuitive design makes adoption simple
Our large team of in-house software developers, with years of business travel experience, are working round the clock to develop our tools and their features.
- Ongoing monitoring of and response to client requirements
- Dedicated team of specialists focused entirely on our online tools
- Opportunity for client testing and early introduction of new features
You can rest assured that your organisation's data is safe and secure with Diversity Travel .
- All of our online tools are encrypted with SSL protocols
- Diversity Travel is Cyber Essentials Plus accredited
- Fully compliant with GDPR legislation
24/7 Human Quality Control
With Diversity Travel, you're not on your own. Should you have any questions or queries about our tools or booking online, you'll be able to call on our dedicated Online team whenever you need.
- Round the clock support from dedicated travel professionals
- Range of contact methods: phone, email, live chat
- In depth product guides available, if necessary
Your central travel hub
GateWay is the home of all our online tools, through which you can access flight, hotel and rail booking, as well as profile management, visa information, video guides and a whole lot more.
- Personal log-in – this allows easy access to individual traveller profiles, travel policy documents, FAQs, user guides – all in one easy to use, central location.
- Multiple profiles – travel bookers are able to add multiple profiles, which can be tailored to your organisation’s specific requirements.
- 24/7 support access – GateWay has a dedicated support section which includes access to key contact details for: emergency support, our dedicated reservations team, online team, as well as useful how-to guides
- Visa Database – GateWay provides access to this invaluable resource, which provides crucial visa information in one place.
Find your perfect stay
BaseCamp is Diversity Travel’s intuitive online hotel booking tool. Built in-house by our team of development experts, BaseCamp offers a streamlined, easy to navigate solution to all of your hotel booking needs.
- Widest choice of rooms – Access your organisation’s negotiated rates as well as content from an extensive range of well-established hotel suppliers at the click of a button
- Booking flexibility – Research and save options to a designated quotes area if further approval is required
- Tailored policy options – Easily adjust travel policy parameters according to your organisation’s requirements e.g. max hotel spend, breakfast allowed, supplier, minimum stay etc.
- Filter options – Narrow down your search according to personal preferences (price, location, room type, star rating etc.)
Your gateway to the skies
FlightPath is Diversity Travel’s online flight booking tool. With a modern interface and multiple filter options, FlightPath enables seamless access to a variety of published, charity and academic air fares.
- Flexible filters – users can search according to number of stops, departure time, fare type (published, charity and academic) and more.
- Flight hold option – Flights can be held before booking, providing you the flexibility you need.
- Cheapest fare indicator – find the least expensive fares quickly and easily with FlightPath’s handy cheapest fare indicator.
- Group bookings – Ability to book for multiple travellers (up to 9) in one booking, perfect for arranging travel for small groups.
- Special requests – Prepare in the best way through FlightPath, with special request options (e.g. requirement for airport assistance.)
Meet the Team
Out Software Engineers
We're proud to have an in-house team of software developers, user experience specialists and product managers, who all work tirelessly to innovate and improve our range of travel technology for the benefit of our clients.
Our Resources Portal
You can find more information relating to public sector, charity and academic travel on Diversity Travel's Resources Portal. Here, you'll be able to access our industry-leading travel blog, monthly newsletter and insightful magazines - all in one place.
You can access the Resources Portal by clicking the button below.