We have compiled a summary of the travel restrictions and entry requirements for over 150 countries to help give you a clear idea of whether you can or cannot travel. Typically, this will include:
• Covid-19 entry restrictions
• Quarantine and self-isolation requirements
• Covid-19 PCR test requirements
• Suspension on scheduled flights and border closures
• National measures taken to control Covid-19
Please note that the current Covid-19 measures countries have introduced are subject to change, often will little or no notice. Sometimes the broadcast of these policy changes is not always done in a consistent or clear manner.
We would also recommend that you consult with your local contacts in your destination to seek reconfirm the details with them.
Updated: 22ND SEPTEMBER 2020